Friday, November 30, 2012

;)

Howdy, folks. Are you wondering if I am alive and well? Are you wondering how school is going for me, and if I like living alone? Are you wondering where my blog is?

I have good news for you. I am alive and well. School is fantastic, and I absolutely love living alone.

My blog is still out there, as well, but I decided to be sneaky, and change the web address, because the old one was rather stupid. In fact, I've even considered deleting all evidence of my blogging past and starting fresh- I'm not quite ready for that, though. Yet.

I could be nice, and tell you my new url, right? But that would take the fun out of things, wouldn't it?

Have fun finding me. ;)

P.S. You can still find me on Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram at the same links as before. You can also still contact me via email at:  autiemautie(at)gmail(dot)com

4 comments: